When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you contact us through Contact us form on the site or email.
Do we use ‘cookies’? Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- • Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- • Keep track of advertisements.
- • Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Third Party Disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products, advertisements or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
- • Remarketing with Google AdSense
- • Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- • Demographics and Interests Reporting
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking? It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
By using our YouTube To MP3 converter, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.